A quick trip can make all the difference. Are all your circuits protected?
Safety switches are now a critical component of an electrical safety system and is a requirement for all new installations and additions to existing circuits.
Request a free quote today!
Arrange a quote
Why are Safety Switches important?
- Safety switches are what can save lives by instantly turning the power off to the circuit in the event of a fault.
- Certain circuits are required to be on a safety switch. This includes general power, lights, pool circuits, etc.
- Meets safely legislation and compliance and ensures maximum protection for people and property.
Legislation – If there is a switchboard at your Body Corporate common areas, then this legislation applies to you.
Safety switches must be tested in accordance with AS/NZ 3760:2010. This standard specifies procedures for the safety inspection and testing of safety switch devices.
|Type of Equipment and/or environment||Interval between inspection tests|
|Risidual current devices (RCDs / Safety Switches)|
|Push- button test||Operating time and push-button test|
|Residential type areas of hotels, residential insitutions, motels, boarding houses, halls, hostels and the like||6mths||6mths||2 years||2 years|
What our service includes:
- Test and report completed every 2 years
- Push button and operating time test
- A written detailed report which is saved on file and a copy given to Body Corporate
Your Electrical Strata Specialists
Fully Wired Electrical Services is a proud member of the SCA
We have been focused on electrical safety and maintenance since 2008, and can assist in any body corporate electrical installation, maintenance or compliance.