Electrical and lighting maintenance – We are the electricians you can rely on to get the job done right, no matter how large or small.
Our team is constantly on the move, meaning we can attend an urgent job quickly and anywhere across Brisbane. From Nundah, Clayfield or Ascot, to Indooroopilly and Toowong, or West End to Bulimba, even Northlakes or Logan – We are the electrical team that and help with any electrical concern!
- General Power – General power can refer to any electrical circuit, power point or light fitting which needs a professional service. Power outages can also be frustrating and always seem to come at an untimely matter. Never fear – Fully Wired Electricians are here! Any issues with general power connections or outages are investigated and resolved with the utmost haste by our team.
- New Circuits – Our professional and fully qualified electricians can easily install, fix, or remove electrical circuits from a common property. A new circuit may be required when replacing a faulty circuit or the installation of new light fittings and power points. Need some updated lighting or common exhaust fan which may need a new circuit? Call and organise one of our team to meet with your Body Corporate Manager today.
- Lighting – General lighting for a unit block or apartment building is crucial for all visitors, owners and tenants. Lighting requirements may include :
- Sensor or security lighting
- Lighting programed by seasonal timers
- Bunker lighting for pathways
- Garden or outdoor community areas
- Garage, driveway or car park lighting
- Fault Finding – Have you ever found a needle in a haystack? Sometimes a fault is within a property and it needs a professional fault finder to locate the issue and rectify it. Our electricians at Fully Wired are experts in testing and tracking down electrical faults! Click Here for some more information about electrical fault finding.
- Switchboard Upgrades – Power requirements change and increase with the modern appliances and requirements of the building. Switchboard upgrades are also a necessity to ensure they are safe and compliant with today’s standards. Click Here to find out more about switchboard upgrades
- Mains Upgrades – For older buildings, the power requirements then are a lot different then they are today. With the ever increasing load being connected to each unit within a body corporate, can create stress on the building consumer mains. A mains upgrade is usually required in which our electricians increase the power capacity from the power network to the consumer main switchboard. At times, it is often recommended to upgrade the consumer submains to the unit as well.